- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Tampa Dental Malpractice
A trip to the dentist is not anyone’s idea of a good time. Still, we grin and bear it because our health is important and we trust that the doctor will not harm us more than they have to. Unfortunately, that trust can be misplaced. Like other doctors, dentists and orthodontists are fallible; they sometimes make mistakes. When their negligence harms you or a loved one, you may not know where to turn.
Morgan & Morgan’s dental malpractice attorneys are here for you. Our firm fights for dental malpractice victims as well as people hurt in car crashes, truck accidents, slip-and-falls, and other incidents. With our help, you may be able to recover significant financial compensation for medical costs, lost wages, and other damages related to your injury.
What Are Some Examples of Dental Malpractice?
You may be wondering what distinguishes a painful (but lawful) experience at the dentist from a potential malpractice lawsuit. Here are some scenarios that might constitute dental malpractice:
- Complications related to anesthesia
- Wrong procedure or operation performed
- Failure to diagnose conditions such as gum disease and oral cancer
- Failure to supervise hygienists and other staff
- Improper extractions
- Infection caused by a procedure
- Object mistakenly left in a patient’s mouth
- Wrongful death
Why Hire a Tampa Dental Malpractice Lawyer?
If you’ve been injured by dental malpractice, you may be tempted to resolve the case as quickly as possible (which is usually what the insurance company wants). But by doing so, you could leave tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table. By hiring an attorney, you boost your chances of receiving full and fair compensation. Among countless other tasks, Morgan & Morgan’s dental malpractice lawyers do the following:
- Determine if or how your dentist breached their duty of care
- Enlist expert witnesses to establish how care was breached
- Show that the breach of care directly caused you harm
- Gather and present evidence to bolster your claim
- Gauge the strength of your case as well as its value
- Guide you through the process from start to finish
Best of all, we operate on a contingency fee basis, which means there’s no cost to get started, and we get paid only if you win.
Why Hire Morgan & Morgan?
If you live in Florida, you may already know that Morgan & Morgan is not your average law firm. We’re a family-run company that treats our clients as if they’re one of the Morgans. Our more than 700 attorneys and over 2,600 staff give every case — and client — the time and attention they deserve. That’s why our motto is For The People.
We pair that small-firm care with big-firm resources. Most boutique law firms don’t have our financial capital, star attorneys, or state-of-the-art technology. We can go toe-to-toe with the biggest insurance companies in the country and win. To date, Morgan & Morgan has recovered more than $9 billion for over 100,000 clients.
In short, our track record speaks for itself.
How Do I Get Started?
With a Morgan & Morgan dental malpractice lawyer in your corner, you may be able to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. There is no cost upfront, and it’s 100% free unless you win. To learn more, contact us for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.