Hurley v. John Mina
Entrekin, Amos vs Comcast
Hall v. Banks
L. Amerault v. GEICO
Jane Doe v. John Doe
Steve Sallies v. The First Liberty Insurance Corporation
Ryan Rudd was born and raised in Florida. He received an Athletic Scholarship from Stetson University where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with minors in Business Law and Sports Administration. After graduating from Stetson, he was given an Academic Scholarship to attend Barry University School of Law.
Upon graduating from law school Mr. Rudd worked for a reputable insurance defense firm. This experience enabled Mr. Rudd to better prepare and litigate cases as a Plaintiff attorney.
Prior to joining Morgan and Morgan, Mr. Rudd was a partner with a personal injury firm in Orlando for the last 10 years. During that time he handled thousands of cases and obtained multimillion dollar verdicts for his client’s.
Mr. Rudd is honored to have been able to help others seek justice in their time of need and is ready to help you.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Scroll down for more
- Stetson University, B.A.
- Barry University School of Law, J.D.
- Central Florida Trial lawyers Association
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- Orange County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United State District Court for the Middle District of Florida