Spaulding Jr, Larry vs. Zaida M. Broche
Frank DiPlacido is a personal injury attorney in Morgan & Morgan’s Fort Myers office. Frank is a Ft. Myers native and has spent his two decade legal career representing the people of Southwest Florida. He began his career in 1999 as a prosecutor in the State Attorney’s Office for the 20th Judicial Circuit. While at the State Attorney’s office, he tried cases ranging from DUI to Murder. Since leaving the State Attorney’s Office, Frank has dedicated his career to representing the people against the powerful, whether the State or Federal Government or Insurance Company.
Frank received his undergraduate degree from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida and his law degree from Cumberland School of Law of Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. He is admitted to practice before all State courts in Florida and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. He has been awarded the prestigious AV Preeminent peer review rating by Martindale-Hubble which is the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethics.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Florida State University, 1993
- Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, 1999
- Lee County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Calusa Chapter (former Associate and Barrister member)
- Florida, 1999
- United States District Court-Middle District of Florida, 2001
Awards and Recognitions
- AV Preeminent peer review rated by Martindale-Hubble