Phillips, Tomeka v. Berney, Andrew
Brandi Alexis Gartrell was born and raised in Vero Beach, Florida. Ms. Gartrell attended the University of Central Florida, obtaining a Bachelor degree of Legal Studies in 2013. Ms. Gartrell then obtained a J.D. from the Florida State University College of Law in 2016 where she graduated cum laude in 2016. During her time in law school, Ms. Gartrell received three Book Awards, including recognition for my advocacy through Florida Legal Services.
Following law school, Ms. Gartrell moved to Jacksonville and began her career as a lawyer for a large insurance defense firm, defending insurance companies during the litigation of personal injury protection (PIP) claims, general liability and auto accident cases. It did not take long for Ms. Gartrwll to learn she was fighting for the wrong side and join the team at Morgan &; Morgan.
- University of Central Florida, BA Legal Studies 2013
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D. Cum Laude 2016
- Florida Bar
Awards and Recognitions
- University of Central Florida, Deans List 2013
- Contracts Drafting, Book Award
- Florida Dissolution of Marriage, Book Award
- Civil Externship Perspectives, North Florida Legal Services, Book Award