The Tallahassee Office
Personal Injury Lawyers in Tallahassee313 North Monroe Street, Suite 401
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
From its burgeoning arts scene to its diverse natural attractions, there’s a lot to love about Tallahassee. However, as a major college town and the state’s epicenter of government relations, the roads are packed year-round. That means accidents are bound to occur.
The good news is, if you were the victim in an auto accident or another type of personal injury, Morgan & Morgan is here to help. Our Tallahassee attorneys may be able to recover financial compensation on your behalf.
Estamos aquí en Tallahassee: Vivimos y trabajamos en Tallahassee. Nuestro sitio de web en Español, abogados.com, ayuda la población latina de Florida. Complete una evaluación de caso gratis hoy.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families across the United States. See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 55,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $15 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Why Hire a Tallahassee Car Accident Lawyer?
If you’re on the fence about hiring a personal injury lawyer to handle your auto accident case, here’s a statistic you ought to consider: On average, car crash victims who hire an attorney win three times as much compensation as those who pursue their own case.
The fact is, insurance providers often deny claims and make lowball settlement offers to protect their bottom line. Our attorneys understand how to counter their tactics. We will:
- Investigate the cause of your injury
- Gather critical evidence in support of your claim
- Apply our decades of experience in valuing your claim
- Demonstrate the severity of the injury and its short- and long-term effects
- Negotiate with the defendant’s insurance provider
- Prepare your case for trial if the insurance company doesn’t offer a fair settlement
Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning it costs nothing to get started, and we get paid only if your case is successful.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
The amount of compensation you stand to recover will depend on a variety of factors, including the severity of the injury and circumstances surrounding the accident. No matter what, there are a couple of things you can count on:
- The insurance company will try to pay you the least amount of money possible
- You shouldn’t settle for less than your claim is worth
Over the span of 35-plus years, Morgan & Morgan attorneys have recovered more than $15 billion for injury victims like you. When we’ve gone to trial, we’ve recovered 20 times more than what the defense has offered. Let us fight on your behalf to secure a favorable settlement or verdict.
How Long Will My Case Take?
A lot of work goes into proving that someone is legally responsible for your injuries. Although every case is unique, they often involve the following steps:
- Your attorney will draft and file a complaint alleging what the defendant has done wrong, along with a suggested corrective action.
- Lawyers on each side will exchange information (known as discovery).
- Before trial, the two sides may agree on a settlement. Your attorney will help you decide if the settlement offer you receive is fair.
- If a settlement is not reached, your attorney will present your case at trial. If you win, the defendant will be ordered to pay you a specific sum of money.
Because there are several phases to personal injury cases, settlements and verdicts can take months, if not years to conclude. Our attorneys are dedicated to resolving your case quickly, but above all else, to getting you the best possible outcome.
Why Morgan & Morgan?
Morgan & Morgan has grown to become one of the nation’s leading personal injury law firms, with offices in 16 states. But we’ve never strayed from our core value: treating every client like family. We will:
- Assign an expert attorney to handle your case
- Take your case from start to finish
- Provide consistent updates throughout the process
- Offer 24/7 access to our legal team
Contact Morgan & Morgan
We understand that it may be tempting to take the first settlement offer, particularly if you’re staring down a mountain of medical bills. However, you may be entitled to significantly more compensation than the insurance company says.
To find out, schedule a free case evaluation. Remember, it costs nothing to get started, and we get paid only if you win. Contact us today.
¿Usted tiene preguntas acerca de su caso en español?
Los abogados de lesiones personales de Morgan & Morgan entendemos lo importante que es resolver todas sus preguntas legales en el idioma en el que usted pueda entender mejor. Por eso contamos con una sección de Preguntas Frecuentes en nuestra página de abogados.com. Recuerde que en caso de ser victima de un accidente y necesitar ayuda legal, usted cuenta con los abogados de Morgan & Morgan. Siendo el bufete de abogados de lesiones personales más grande de los Estados Unidos, contamos con los recursos y la experiencia que usted necesita para defender sus derechos. ¡La justicia es derecho de todos!