Gilmore, Sidney E. v. Oak Haven Rehab and Nursing Center
GZ (resident) v. RP Nursing Home
Albert J. Ferrera was born in Tampa, Florida. Mr. Ferrera attended the University of South Florida and majored in American History, and soon after received his Juris Doctor from Florida State University. He was admitted to the Florida Bar on Sept. 24, 1997.
Mr. Ferrera spent 11 years working in nursing home defense before joining Morgan & Morgan to focus on nursing home abuse. He is also bilingual, and able to help Spanish speaking residents in Tampa when they or their loved ones are being abused and taken advantage of in a large nursing home.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Scroll down for more
- University of South Florida, B.A. in American History, 1994
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 1997
- Former Nursing Home Defense Attorney -- 11 years
- Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court