Jared M. Wise is an Associate Attorney at Morgan & Morgan. As a trial lawyer, Jared represents victims of catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, car accident, and premises liability accidents.
Prior to attending law school, many of Jared’s summers were spent working at Morgan & Morgan in Orlando, Florida where he developed his passion for wanting to help individuals injured due to the negligence of others. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan as an attorney, Jared was an attorney at a prominent plaintiff’s personal injury law firm in Chicago where he secured several, high-profile multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. Jared successfully argued before the Illinois Appellate Court who reversed the trial court’s entry of summary judgment. Illinois Super Lawyers recognized as a 2019 Illinois Rising Star, an award given to no more than 2.5% of the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys.
A graduate from the University of Florida, Jared received his Juris Doctorate degree in 2016 from Loyola University School of Law, where he graduated in the top of his class, cum laude. In law school, Jared competed in moot court competitions and earned Dean’s List honors each semester of law school. Currently, Jared is an active member of the Florida Justice Association, American Association for Justice, and Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Slip & Fall
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Awards & Recognitions
- 2019 Illinois Rising Star
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science 2012
- University of Florida, Master of Arts, International Business 2012
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2016