Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis200 N. Broadway, Suite 720
St. Louis, MO 63102
Based on 1,333 Reviews
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
Proud Partner of the St. Louis Cardinals.
Whether you were injured in a car crash, motorcycle accident, slip-and-fall, or another incident, a skilled attorney may be able to help you recover the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
As America’s largest personal injury firm, you can count on Morgan & Morgan to get the job done. Our firm boasts a long track record of success that includes:
- More than 30 years advocating For The People, Not The Powerful
- Upwards of $15 billion recovered nationwide for injury victims
- Jury verdicts 20 times higher than the pre-trial offers
Contact our St. Louis office to find out if you have a case. Schedule a free, no-risk evaluation today.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
Our personal injury lawyers can’t take away your injury, but we can help you seek justice and compensation. Injuries don’t solely cause physical pain; they also come with tremendous emotional and financial burdens. It’s our job to get you restitution so you can focus on healing.
Our attorneys can:
- Investigate the cause of your injury
- Identify the person or party liable for your losses
- Evaluate the short- and long-term effects of your injury
- Collect police reports, witness statements, and other evidence in support of your claim
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company
- Prepare your case for trial if the insurance company is unwilling to negotiate fairly
Keep in mind, the insurance company is in the business of protecting their bottom line, not yours. Chances are, they’ll do all they can to minimize your payout. Our attorneys understand how to identify the true value of your claim, and won’t settle for anything less than full compensation. If the insurance company won’t deal in good faith, we’re not afraid to go to trial.
What Types of Compensation Can I Recover?
The following types of compensation may be available in a personal injury lawsuit:
- Past and future medical bills (e.g., hospital stays, medication, surgery, therapy, and rehabilitation)
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages (intended to punish the guilty party for behavior that is especially reckless)
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral expenses (in the event of a loved one’s passing)
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
You might think you can’t afford to hire an attorney, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, Morgan & Morgan attorneys work on a contingency basis, meaning it costs nothing to hire us and we get paid only if your case is successful. There are no out-of-pocket expenses and no upfront fees, and the money we earn is a fraction of the jury award or settlement we obtain.
Contact Our St. Louis Office
If you’ve been injured, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. Find out by contacting Morgan & Morgan.
To get started, schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel. By Appointment Only.
¿Usted tiene preguntas acerca de su caso en español?
Los abogados de lesiones personales de Morgan & Morgan entendemos lo importante que es resolver todas sus preguntas legales en el idioma en el que usted pueda entender mejor. Por eso contamos con una sección de Preguntas Frecuentes en nuestra página de abogados.com. Recuerde que en caso de ser victima de un accidente y necesitar ayuda legal, usted cuenta con los abogados de Morgan & Morgan. Siendo el bufete de abogados de lesiones personales más grande de los Estados Unidos, contamos con los recursos y la experiencia que usted necesita para defender sus derechos. ¡La justicia es derecho de todos!