The Jackson Office
Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson4450 Old Canton Rd, Suite 200
Jackson, MS 39211
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Physical pain is only part of the problem after an injury. Chances are, you also have a stack of medical bills to pay. Finding the right lawyer shouldn’t be yet another burden.
The attorneys at our Jackson office are here to make things easier. As America’s largest personal injury law firm, we have the resources to handle virtually any case. Our lawyers understand how to value the full scope of your losses, and we’re not afraid to go to trial to secure full and fair compensation.
The first step is a free, no-obligation case evaluation. If you have a claim for compensation, we’ll work tirelessly to hold the responsible party accountable for causing you harm.
Estamos aquí en Jackson: Vivimos y trabajamos en Jackson. Nuestro sitio de web en Español, abogados.com, ayuda la población latina de Mississippi. Complete una evaluación de caso gratis hoy.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families across the United States. See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 55,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $15 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Why Should I Speak With an Attorney?
Insurance companies tend to make things difficult. Even perfectly valid claims are often undervalued or denied outright. You need a law firm on your side with the resources and know-how to hold these companies accountable.
Some law firms never go to court, and instead accept the last best offer, even if the case is worth exponentially more. Not Morgan & Morgan. We try more cases than any other firm in America. Our attorneys are unafraid to go to trial if the insurance company’s offer is inadequate.
What Types of Cases Does Morgan & Morgan Handle?
It’s our mission to fight For The People, not the powerful. If you’ve suffered an injury or injustice, we’re here to help. Our 800-plus attorneys handle a wide variety of cases including:
- Car accidents
- Burn injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Social Security Disability
- Overtime and wage theft
- Veterans’ Benefits
Find out how our Jackson office can help you by scheduling a free, no-obligation consultation.
What Can Morgan & Morgan Do To Help?
Our mission is to secure full and fair compensation for your injury. To that end, our attorneys can:
- Investigate the cause of your injury and who was at fault
- Gather all pertinent evidence, including witness statements and accident reports
- Identify all of your losses
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Present your case at trial if a settlement can’t be reached
How Much Is My Case Worth?
It’s difficult to pinpoint the value of a claim without first reviewing all of the facts. However, you can rest assured knowing that, no matter what, our attorneys won’t accept anything less than full restitution. A successful claim may yield damages including:
- Past and future medical expenses (e.g., hospital bills, doctor visits, physical therapy, surgery, and medication)
- Lost wages for time missed from work
- Diminished earning capacity if your condition prevents you from doing the same type of work moving forward
- Pain and suffering for your emotional and physical stress
- Property damage (e.g., damage to your car in an accident)
- Punitive damages if the defendant’s behavior was especially reckless
- Funeral expenses if a loved one was fatally injured
What Are the Steps In My Case?
Although every case is unique, they generally unfold in a series of events like so:
- Your lawyer will draft and file a complaint alleging wrongdoing on the part of the defendant and recommending a corrective action (e.g., paying damages)
- Attorneys on each side will exchange information in a process known as discovery
- The two sides can agree to a settlement at any point before trial (Your attorney will help you determine whether any offers you receive are fair)
- If a settlement can’t be reached, your lawyer will present your case in court
- If you win, the defendant will be ordered to pay you a specific amount in damages
How Long Will My Case Take?
We understand that you may be in a difficult position financially in the wake of an injury. But while it may be tempting to accept the first settlement offer you receive, chances are doing so will hurt in the long run. It’s critical that you never settle for less than your case is worth, and our attorneys will fight to recover every penny you’re owed.
We’re dedicated to resolving your case expeditiously, but above all else, to getting you the best results.
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
You might associate attorneys with high hourly fees, but that’s not how we do things at Morgan & Morgan. Our lawyers work on a contingency basis, meaning it costs nothing to hire us and you don’t owe us a thing unless we win. Our payment is a fraction of the settlement or jury verdict we secure.
Why Morgan & Morgan?
When you hire us, we think about you, but we also think about all those who count on you. We fight For The People, not the large insurance companies and other powerful institutions that seek to deny your rights. Our vast resources enable us to take on the biggest bullies in America and win. When it comes to your case, you can rest assured that we won’t settle for anything less than the full amount you’re owed.
All law firms are not the same. There’s only one Morgan & Morgan.
Contact Our Jackson Office
For more than 30 years, Morgan & Morgan has been protecting families. In that time, we’ve won over $15 billion on their behalf.
If you were injured and suspect someone else was at fault, contact our Jackson office. We’re happy to review your case in a free, no-obligation consultation. Get started today.
¿Usted tiene preguntas acerca de su caso en español?
Los abogados de lesiones personales de Morgan & Morgan entendemos lo importante que es resolver todas sus preguntas legales en el idioma en el que usted pueda entender mejor. Por eso contamos con una sección de Preguntas Frecuentes en nuestra página de abogados.com. Recuerde que en caso de ser victima de un accidente y necesitar ayuda legal, usted cuenta con los abogados de Morgan & Morgan. Siendo el bufete de abogados de lesiones personales más grande de los Estados Unidos, contamos con los recursos y la experiencia que usted necesita para defender sus derechos. ¡La justicia es derecho de todos!