Bradley Kelly is a lifelong resident of Mississippi, born and raised in Itta Bena, Mississippi. He graduated from Mississippi State University with a degree in Agricultural Business. Bradley further earned his Juris Doctor from the Mississippi College School of Law.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Bradley practiced with two large defense firms in the Jackson, Mississippi area for 20 years. While his practice there varied, he concentrated his practice in the areas of motor vehicle wrecks, wrongful death claims and insurance coverage.
Since joining Morgan & Morgan, Bradley has concentrated his practice in motor vehicle wrecks, including 18 wheelers, automobile and motorcycle wrecks.
- Mississippi State University, B.A., 2001
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Mississippi Bar Association
- State of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians Tribal Court