Christine Wu is originally from Shanghai, China. She graduated from the University of Georgia with a masters degree in Music Education and was invited to become a member of Phi Kappa Phi Academic Honor Society. Ms. Wu moved to Jackson, Mississippi in 2013 and earned her Juris Doctor at the Mississippi College School of Law. While in law school, she gained experience working in different legal fields as a law clerk for a non-for-profit immigration organization, youth court, Mission First Legal Aid Office, and as a law clerk and case manager at Morgan & Morgan. She is now honored to represent injured workers by helping them navigate the complex workers’ compensation system to obtain the compensation to which they are entitled. Ms. Wu is fluent in Mandarin.
Ms. Wu is a member of the Mississippi State Bar, the Worker’s Compensation practice section, and the Mississippi Association for Justice. She is admitted to practice in Mississippi, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Workers' Compensation
- Mississippi State Bar
- Mississippi Association for Justice
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- The University of Georgia, M.M. in Music Education, 2011
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2015