Rideshare Accident Attorney in Jackson4450 Old Canton Rd, Suite 200
Jackson, MS 39211
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Jackson Rideshare Accident Attorney
Dealing with the aftermath of a rideshare accident in Jackson can present unique challenges for those involved. If you’re the victim, you’ll have expensive medical bills and inexplicable pain to worry about. Keep in mind that these cases are time-sensitive; the longer you take to seek legal action, the harder your chances of obtaining a favorable result. That’s where we come in as America’s largest and most powerful injury firm to fight for the injured. Contact us today to learn how we might be able to help.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Why Morgan and Morgan?
Besides being America’s largest and most powerful injury firm, many other unique qualities set us apart from other injury firms in the country. Here’s why you should trust us with your rideshare accident case.
- We have won more than $20 billion for the injured
- We have an army of over 1,000 lawyers who never settle for less unless it is the best offer
- Our injury firm receives more than 5,000 calls a day from potential clients
- We have accumulated 80,000-plus reviews on Google alone
- Our attorneys are licensed in all 50 states
How Liability Plays Out in a Rideshare Accident Case
The issue of liability presents one of the most complex challenges in pursuing compensation for a rideshare accident. Here are examples of parties that could be held liable for the accident;
- The rideshare company, such as Uber or Lyft
- The rideshare driver for being negligent
- A government agency for failure to maintain roads
- A vehicle part manufacturer for manufacturing a defective car part
- A construction company that failed to put up warning signs on the road
Recoverable Damages in Rideshare Accident Claims
The damages you may be entitled to will depend on the unique circumstances of your case. That said, in the past, plaintiffs in such cases have been able to recover the following damages:
- Medical expenses (past and future)
- Lost wages and lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Property damage
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive damages (in cases of gross negligence)
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident
- Rehabilitation costs
Contact America’s Largest Plaintiff’s Law Firm
Attorneys at Morgan and Morgan might be able to take on a rideshare company or any other liable party if you’ve been injured in such an accident. To find out whether you have a valid claim in the first place and how best to proceed, please fill out our free case evaluation form today.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews