Archer v. City of St. Petersburg
William Tomlinson v. 21st Century Centennial Insurance Company
Paul Gross is a third-generation Floridian and was born and raised in the Tampa Bay Area. Mr. Gross obtained his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Florida State University in 2001. He continued his education at South Texas College of Law, earning his Juris Doctorate in May of 2005, and was admitted to the Florida Bar in September 2005.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Gross went to work as an assistant public defender in the Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida. In May of 2006, he took an associate position with a highly regarded civil defense firm in St. Petersburg, eventually becoming a shareholder. Mr. Gross has participated in all aspects of civil litigation, including trying jury trials throughout the State of Florida.
Mr. Gross has also taken an active role throughout his community. He previously served as President of Temple B’nai Israel in Clearwater, Florida. In July 2010 Florida Governor Charlie Crist appointed Mr. Gross to serve as a member of the Sixth Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission. A position he held until April 2015. In December 2013 Pinellas County Commissioner Charlie Justice appointed Mr. Gross to serve as a member of the Feather Sound Community Services District Board.
Mr. Gross currently resides in St. Petersburg, Florida with his wife Hannah and their three sons, Paul Jacob, Harrison, and Alexander.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Florida State University, B.S. in Political Science, 2001
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2005
### Awards & Recognitions
Appointed by Governor Charlie Crist to serve on the Judicial Nominating Commission for the Sixth Circuit, 2010-2015
Temple B'nai Israel Clearwater President 2016-2018
Former member of Florida Bar Grievance Committee
### Bar Admissions
* The Florida Bar
* All State Courts in Florida
* United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
* Florida State University, B.S. in Political Science, 2001
* South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2005
- The Florida Bar
- All State Courts in Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Awards and Recognitions
- Appointed by Governor Charlie Crist to serve on the Judicial Nominating Commission for the Sixth Circuit, 2010-2015
- Temple B'nai Israel Clearwater President 2016-2018
- Former member of Florida Bar Grievance Committee