Jorge J. Garcia was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Jorge attended the Florida State University before obtaining his Juris Doctor from the St. Thomas University College of Law where he graduated cum laude. Jorge is admitted to practice in the State of Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
After graduating from law school, Jorge practiced as an insurance defense attorney at two well-known firms. During that time, he litigated countless personal injury and wrongful death actions. He obtained first-hand knowledge of insurance industry practices in evaluating and defending personal injury claims. Now, he uses his defense experience and knowledge to best approach his client's claims. Jorge has tried over ten (10) civil jury trials and enjoys using his skills to fight for justice.
Awards & Recognitions
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2016-2019
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Belen Alumni Lawyers Section
- Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida State University, B.S. Biology, 2008
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 2012