Ryan Morgan works out of the firm’s Orlando office, where he lives with his wife and children. He attended the University of Florida for undergraduate as well as law school, graduating from both with honors. Mr. Morgan is a member of the Florida and Georgia State Bar Associations and is admitted in other federal jurisdictions throughout the country.
Ryan Morgan serves as co-chair of Morgan & Morgan’s Employee Rights Group, which handles employment claims throughout the United States. His team handles claims on behalf of employees against employers, including Wage and Hour violations, discrimination claims, Family Medical Leave Act claims, ADA claims, retaliation claims and other employment claims. These claims range from single plaintiff cases to class and collective action cases involving thousands of workers.
Mr. Morgan has extensive experience litigating these claims both in court and in arbitration. He has helped workers recover tens of millions of dollars of unpaid wages for Wage and Hour violations. He was named a “Rising Star” in 2013, 2014 and 2015 by Florida Super Lawyers magazine – an annual publication that recognizes the top 2.5% of the state’s young lawyers.
- Phi Beta Kappa (inducted 2002)
- Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board (President, 2004)
- The Order of Barristers (2005)
- The Florida Bar (admitted 2005)
- The Georgia Bar (admitted 2012)
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Committee (Chair: 2012-2014)
- American Bar Association
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, in History, 2002
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., with honors, 2005
In The Media
Madison - St. Clair Record