Henry A. Watkins is an associate attorney with Morgan and Morgan’s Complex Litigation Group. He graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in International Affairs.
In 2014, Mr. Watkins joined the firm’s Mass Tort section as a clinical intern during his final year of law school at Nova Southeastern University. He is admitted to the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle District of Florida and works primarily out of Morgan & Morgan’s Plantation, Florida office.
Mr. Watkins’ practice focuses primarily on pharmaceutical multidistrict litigation:
- In re: Lipitor (Atorvastatin Calcium) Products Liability Litigation MDL No. 2502
- In re: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Products Liability Litigation MDL No. 2545
- In re: Invokana (Canagliflozin) Products Liability Litigation MDL No. 2750
- Florida State University, B.S.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D.
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle District of Florida