Eric Deming earned a BS degree from Central Michigan University in 2004. He earned a Juris Doctorate degree from Florida State University College of Law in 2007. While at Florida State University, Mr. Deming took an opportunity to study at Oxford University in the U.K. He also had the opportunity to clerk for the Florida Department of State and the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation-Construction Industry Licensing Board.
Prior to representing plaintiffs exclusively, Eric Deming worked as an insurance defense attorney. He litigated matters for personal injury, automobile collisions, wrongful death, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and insurance claim disputes. Mr. Deming brings his acute understanding of how insurance companies operate to benefit Morgan & Morgan's clients.
Eric Deming is licensed to practice law by the Florida Bar.
Mr. Deming's memberships include the Orange County Bar Association, Florida Justice Association, and the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association.
- Central Michigan University, B.S., 2004
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- The Florida Bar
- The Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- United States District Court, Middle and Southern Districts