Rodriguez v. Phillips
Wood v. Dr. Nedurian and Dr. Bradshaw
Paree v. Lawrence
Scott v. Billings
Hudson v. Garcia Leyva MD
Jimison v. Welsh
Russell Artille was born and raised in St. Petersburg, Florida. He has been practicing in the medical malpractice arena for over 30 years. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida and his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law. Mr. Artille was the recipient of the Victor O’Wehle Trial Practice Award and was an Albert R. Miguel Moot Court finalist.
Mr. Artille has received the highest possible peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell in legal ability and ethical standards. In his nearly 20 years with Morgan & Morgan, he has been lead counsel in countless complex medical malpractice trials and he has achieved numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Mr. Artille is admitted to the Florida Bar, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and to the United States Court of Appeal for the Eleventh Circuit.
On a personal note, Mr. Artille and his wife, Regina, have three children, Adam, Jessica and Hannah. He also holds a 6th degree masters black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- University of South Florida, B.A., 1983
- Stetson University, J.D., 1985
- Recipient: Walter Mann Award
- Recipient: Victor O. Weiley Trial Practice Award
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Past Chairman, Young Lawyers Division
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeal for the Eleventh Circuit
Awards and Recognitions
- Victor O’Wehle Trial Practice Award
- Albert R. Miguel Moot Court Finalist
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell