Christopher P. Arnold is a Florida-licensed attorney based in Tampa and serving the personal injury legal needs of all Floridians and visitors to our warm state. Born and raised in Tampa, Mr. Arnold began working in law offices at the age of fifteen while attending Jesuit High School and has been a lifelong Florida resident with legion of experience working for or representing injured plaintiffs, powerful insurance companies, indigent criminally accused, and numerous state offices, including the State Attorney, the Public Defender, the Attorney General, the Florida Senate, and the Elections Supervisor. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Arnold managed a solo personal injury law firm. In practice, Mr. Arnold values and prioritizes integrity, efficiency, and commitment to his clients.
- Florida State University, B.S.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- The Florida Bar Association
- Knights of Columbus
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit