Josh Moore grew up in Memphis, Tennessee and graduated from the University of Memphis in 2004 with a degree in Music Business. Following college, Mr. Moore attended law school at the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, in Sacramento, California. At UOP, Mr. Moore published an article for the McGeorge Global Business and Development Law Journal while also serving as President for the school’s Rugby Football Club.
Following law school, Mr. Moore served as a law clerk at Florida’s Fifth District Court of Appeal. Thereafter, Josh joined one of Florida’s oldest and most-respected defense firms where he worked as an appellate and trial attorney in the areas of products liability, insurance, general business, and consumer finance litigation.
Currently, Mr. Moore is a trial attorney in the firm’s Product Safety Group, focusing on Personal Injury and Products Liability. Mr. Moore has significant experience - at both the trial and appellate level - in products liability cases in state and federal court. Additionally, Josh is licensed to practice law in both Florida and Tennessee.
Mr. Moore has earned the AV Peer Rating from Martindale-Hubbell. This rating, which is based entirely on peer evaluations, is the highest ranking attainable by an attorney for legal ability and ethics in the practice of law.
Mr. Moore is active in the Volusia County Community, primarily through coaching youth sports and serving as a board member and rugby player for the Central Florida Warriors.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- The Florida Bar
- The Tennessee Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Volusia County Bar Association
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court - Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court – Western District of Tennessee
- University of Memphis, Bachelor of Music (cum laude), Music Business & Recording Technology, 2004
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor (with distinction), 2007