Daniel A. Chehouri is an attorney for Morgan & Morgan’s Fort Lauderdale office. Daniel’s practice is dedicated to representing clients suffering from injuries due to the negligence of other persons and corporations. His background includes handling hundreds of personal injury cases at a prestigious national insurance defense firm. Daniel handles all types of premises liability cases including slip/trip and falls, liquor liability, negligent supervision and dog bite accidents.
Daniel graduated from the University of South Florida in 2012 with degrees in Psychology and Criminology. He then received his Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law in 2016.
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
Awards & Recognitions'
- Judge Alexander L. Paskay Scholarship Award
- Florida: January 2018
- Middle District of Florida: January 2019
- American Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- The Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Stetson University College of Law '16
- University of South Florida '12