Matt Morgan was born and raised in Orlando, Florida. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Florida and graduated with his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law.
Matt Morgan has dedicated his practice to civil justice. He has handled many high profile cases wherein justice was at stake. In 2013, Matt helped obtain a $47.5 million jury verdict for a motorcyclist who suffered life-changing injuries from a head-on collision with a pickup truck. In March 2016, Matt obtained a $1.165 million jury verdict for his client who was injured when a city-owned tree crushed his car. In 2017, Matt has helped to obtain three notable verdicts for personal injury victims: $8 million for a woman gravely injured when a driver who had been drinking crashed into her car; $1.2 million for a car accident victim to whom the insurance company offered nothing after he sustained permanent injuries to his spine; and $900,000 for a man only initially offered $40,000 for permanent injuries he sustained in a crash.
Mr. Morgan appears regularly as a commentator on a variety of national television shows. Matt has made appearances and been interviewed on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, The Dr. Phil Show, CNN, NBC, ABC and FOX News. Matt has been cited in numerous print media outlets. Matt has been referenced by The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, People Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, The Orlando Sentinel, The Miami Herald, and The Boston Globe.
Matt Morgan practices law along side his mother, father and brothers. His family has deep roots within the legal community. He considers it a privilege to represent the people, not the powerful.
Matt Morgan is ready to take your call.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
|$1,480,000.00 Verdict||Jane Doe v. Primera Owner’s Association||Slip & Fall||2019|
|$166,000.00 Verdict||S. Barnes vs. D. Molinaro||Car Accidents||2018|
|$1,190,000.00 Verdict|| Davis v. Groundtek|
|$900,000.00 Verdict|| Smith v. Sirine|
|$8,000,000.00 Verdict|| Roundtree v. Schultz|
|$95,000.00 Verdict|| Lazo v. Zapata|
|$1,100,000.00 Verdict||Valdez v. City of Orlando||Personal Injury||2016|
|$325,000.00 Verdict||Lancaster v. Arnold||Car Accidents||2015|
|$350,000.00 Verdict||Smyth v. USAA||Car Accidents||2015|
|$100,000.00 Verdict||Pelaez v. State Farm||Car Accidents||2015|
Jane Doe v. Primera Owner’s Association
Verdict - 2019
S. Barnes vs. D. Molinaro
Verdict - 2018
Davis v. Groundtek (LIST case)
Verdict - 2017
In The Media
- Madden Tournament Shooting Victims Prep Lawsuit Over Security Concerns
New York Post
- Woman Riding Florida Roller Coaster During Derailment Speaks Out: I 'Thought I Was Going to Die'
- Victim of Amusement Park Ride Derailment in Florida Speaks Out for the First Time
- Woman Hurt in Daytona Roller Coaster Derailment Hires Matt Morgan
- Attorney: Roller Coaster Riders Will Have Lifelong Injuries
The New York Times
- Possible Reasons Tony Stewart Decided to Settle the Ward Jr. Lawsuit
- First Lawsuit in Miami Bridge Collapse Filed by Bicyclist Knocked Down by Car
- Moment of Silence Held for Bridge Collapse Victims as First Lawsuit Filed
- Lawsuits Filed in Miami Bridge Collapse
The Daily Beast
- First Lawsuit Filed in Florida Bridge Collapse as Classes Resume at FIU Campus in Miami
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Make A Wish Foundation - Board Member
- Stetson University College of Law
- University of Florida