Arletys “Letty” Hernandez is an attorney in the Miami office of the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group. She concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation, including claims involving arbitration, business torts, contracts, employment, and securities.
Ms. Hernandez received her J.D., cum laude, and a Master’s in International Business from the University of Florida. While at the University of Florida, she was the managing editor of the Florida Journal of International Law. She graduated from Florida State University, summa cum laude, with Bachelor’s degrees in Marketing and Multinational Business.
- Business Tort Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Florida Journal of International Law, Copyright Law Balancing Foreign and Domestic Interests in the International Arena Golen v. Holder. 24 Fla. J. Int'l L. 605.
- Florida Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade Chapter
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District court, Middle District of Florida
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Managing Editor, Florida Journal of International Law
- Book Awards for International Business Transactions, Income Taxation, and Unincorporated Business Enterprises
- Dean's List
- Cuban American Bar Merit Scholarship recipient
- University of Florida, M.A.I.B.
- The Jean and Jewel Ahrano Scholarship Fund recipient
- Florida State University, B.S., Summa Cum Laude
- President's List
- Vice President of External Affairs, International Business Association
|de la Paz, et al. v. de la Paz
||Breach of Contract Lawyers|
de la Paz, et al. v. de la Paz