Capezzuto, James vs. City of Orlando
Dane Jordan was born and raised in Florida. He spent the majority of his youth in Tallahassee before heading off to the University of Florida. While at the University of Florida, he received his undergraduate degree in Economics and a Masters in International Business. He then went on to receive his Law Degree from Florida Coastal School of Law located in Jacksonville, FL and is a member of the Florida State Bar.
His focus at the law firm is personal injury and he handles issues involving auto crashes, slip and falls, premises liability, and negligent security.
Mr. Jordan is both a gentleman and a scholar and can be reached anytime directly through the contact information provided at the bottom of this page.
- University of Florida, B.A., Economics, 2004
- University of Florida, M.A., International Business, 2006
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Middle District Court of Florida
- Florida Justice Association