Susan M. Payne is a trial attorney in Morgan & Morgan's Orlando office. Ms. Payne was born and raised in Orlando, Florida. She attended the University of Florida and the University of Central Florida and obtained her undergraduate degree in Legal Studies with Honors. Ms. Payne received her law degree from the University of Florida College of Law with Honors in 1996.
Ms. Payne has spent her career litigating and trying cases. After law school, she worked as a criminal defense attorney defending the rights of others. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Ms. Payne worked for insurance defense firms focusing her practice on the defense of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls and trip and falls, dog bite cases, first-party insurance claims and other liability cases.
Ms. Payne joined the Orlando office of Morgan & Morgan, P.A. where she currently focuses her practice on personal injury and premises liability litigation. Ms. Payne brings her extensive experience litigating cases in both state and federal courts, as well as significant trial experience, to each case.
- University of Florida College of Law
- University of Florida
- University of Central Florida
- All Courts in the State of Florida
- United States District Court of the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court of the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court of the Northern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar 1997
Awards and Recognitions