Andrew R. Frisch concentrates his practice in representing individuals who have been denied overtime wages and those individuals injured and disabled in personal injury and workers' compensation cases. Mr. Frisch joined Morgan & Morgan after serving six years with a prominent plaintiff's personal injury firm in the state of New York. He has extensive trial experience with both jury trials and administrative hearings.
Mr. Frisch brings a special brand of compassion and tenacity to every client he represents. He believes that financial hardship and compensation abuses levied upon working Floridians are every bit as injurious as the physical damages suffered in work and other accidents.
Mr. Frisch is admitted to the Bars of Florida (2006), Georgia (2012), New York (2001) and New Jersey (2001), as well as the U.S. District Court, Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of New York, District of New Jersey, Court of Federal Claims, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas, District of Colorado, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern District of Michigan, Middle and Northern Districts of Georgia, and Eastern and Western Districts of Tennessee, and the United States Court of Appeals, Third, Fifth, Sixth and Eleventh Circuits.
Mr. Frisch is also the author of a legal blog on wage and hour law. His latest posts can be read here.
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Labor and Employment
- Overtime Law
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Florida NELA
- American Inns of Court, Craig S. Barnard Chapter
- Broward County Justice Association
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Staff Member, 1998-1999, Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law
- H. Bert & Ruth Mack Scholar, 1997-2000
- Jacob Burns Scholar, 1997-2000
- University of Michigan, B.A., with honors, 1997
In The Media
Waco Tribune Herald