Dyar, Brian v. Citizens Property Ins. Corp.
Morgan Vasigh works in Morgan & Morgan’s First Party Insurance Litigation practice group where she represents homeowners in lawsuits against homeowners insurance companies who deny valid property damage claims or only agree to compensate the homeowner for less than the total cost of the repairs.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, she spent approximately five years of her legal career defending insurance companies in property insurance claims throughout the State of Florida. She handled hundreds of insurance claims, from pre-suit claims investigations and coverage determinations through litigation. She handled claims for property losses resulting from pipe leaks, mold, fire, theft, sinkhole, animal, hail, windstorm, hurricanes, and other types of property damages claims.
After years of defending insurance companies, Ms. Vasigh is proud to use her valuable knowledge and experiences to represent policyholders who have been improperly denied coverage or underpaid on their property insurance claims.
Ms. Vasigh attended the University of Florida where she majored in Business Economics. She then obtained her law degree from Stetson University College of Law. While there, she was a member of the moot court board and won three “best brief” team awards.
Since 2015 she has been a mentor at Patricia J. Sullivan Partnership School (on the campus of Metropolitan Ministries), where she mentors elementary school children. Ms. Vasigh also mentors law students through the "Journey to Esquire" Leadership Program.
- University of Florida, 2009
- Stetson University College of Law, 2013
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers (HAWL)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA) Bar Leadership Institute Class of 2019-2020
- Federal Bar Association (Tampa Bay Chapter)
- Member, Hillsborough County Council on Aging - October 2019 to October 2022
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Awards and Recognitions
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Florida, 2021.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Florida, 2022.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Florida, 2023.
This honor recognizes the top 2.5% of the State’s young lawyers. To be eligible for “Rising Stars,” an attorney must be under the age of 40 or have been practicing for 10 years or less. A multiphase selection process is used to determine which attorneys will receive this distinction, and nominees are evaluated on the basis of peer recognition and professional achievement.