David Henry was admitted to the Bar 1991, Florida, U. S. District Court, Middle District of Florida.
Mr. Henry has been with Morgan & Morgan, P.A. since 2003. Prior to that time, he was a partner at a well-regarded insurance defense firm in Tampa. He has extensive experience in first and third- party insurance claims as both a Defense attorney and Plaintiff's attorney.
He is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. To become eligible for Board Certification, a lawyer must have extensive trial experience as the lead attorney in jury trials. To gain Board Certification, the attorney must pass a rigorous written examination focusing on civil trial issues. Less than 6% of Florida attorneys are Board Certified.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers
- Florida State University, B.A., 1982
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1991)
- Member Stetson Law Review
- Former Federal Judicial Intern for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Kovachevich, Middle District of Florida
- Former Insurance Defense Attorney