Jacksonville-based personal injury attorney Anthony (Tony) DiFilippo, Jr., is rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell which is the highest peer rating available. This rating is given to attorneys who are ranked at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal expertise, communication skills, and ethical standards. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Tony is a long-time Florida resident and has practiced personal injury and wrongful death law in excess of 35 years. Tony also specializes in the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA). The FELA allows railroad workers to directly sue their railroad employer for injuries caused by the railroad's negligence. He has represented railroaders and their families throughout the country during this unique and complex process. Tony has litigated hundreds of serious injury cases involving the FELA and all types of negligence to successful conclusions.
- Florida State University
- Florida State University College of Law
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Awards and Recognitions
- AV and Pre-Eminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell