George Triantis was born and raised in Potomac, Maryland. He graduated from the University of Maryland, where he earned his B.A. in Government and Politics in 2015. Upon graduation, Mr. Triantis moved to the Tampa Bay area to study at Western Michigan University Cooley Law School.
Mr. Triantis has worked with Morgan & Morgan since 2016. He started his career with the firm as a law clerk in the Employment Law Group during his first year of law school. He remained with the firm throughout law school and joined the firm as an attorney upon admittance to the Florida Bar in 2019.
While in law school, Mr. Triantis was the Treasurer of the Student Bar Association and served on the Grade Appeals Board. Mr. Triantis graduated from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School Magna Cum Laude.
- Labor & Employment Rights
- Overtime and Wage & Hour
- Discrimination & Harassment
Awards & Recognitions
- The Florida Bar - 2017-2018 Outstanding Labor and Employment Law Student
- The Florida Bar
- University of Maryland, B.A., Government and Politics, 2015
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D., 2018