George Triantis was born and raised in Potomac, Maryland. He graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park, where he earned his B.A. in Government and Politics. Upon graduation, Mr. Triantis moved to the Tampa Bay area to study at Western Michigan University Cooley Law School.
Mr. Triantis started his career with Morgan & Morgan as a law clerk in the Employment Law Group during his first year of law school. He remained with the firm throughout law school and joined the firm as an attorney upon admittance to the Florida Bar.
While in law school, Mr. Triantis was the Treasurer of the Student Bar Association and served on the Grade Appeals Board. Mr. Triantis graduated from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School Magna Cum Laude.
- University of Maryland, B.A., Government and Politics
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D.
- The Florida Bar
- The DC Bar
- The Maryland Bar
- U.S. District Court For the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court For the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court For the Southern District of Florida
Awards and Recognitions
- The Florida Bar - 2017-2018 Outstanding Labor and Employment Law Student