Ms. Gonzalez has lived in Miami the majority of her life. She began her legal career at the Florida Guardian Ad Litem in Downtown Miami where she represented the best interest of abused and neglected children in the foster care system. She later joined private practice where she represented insurance companies. Ms. Gonzalez brings nine years of litigation experience to Morgan & Morgan, which she is confident will help to better serve her clients.
- Florida International University, Magna Cum Laude
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, Cum Laude
- Cuban American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committe
- Miami-Dade Florida Association for Women Lawyers, GOOD Guys Committe Chair
Awards and Recognitions
- CALI Excellence Award, Research & Writing
- CALI Excellence Award, Scholarly Writing