Tampa personal injury attorney C. Todd Alley is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Alley has concentrated his practice in the fields of personal injury, defective medical devices, mass torts, and complex products liability litigation.
For nearly 30 years, Mr. Alley has represented thousands of injured clients in various complex product liability and mass tort claims against the makers of various dangerous drugs and unsafe medical products. These cases have involved claims against fen-phen diet drug companies, the makers of artificial heart defibrillators, big tobacco, silicone gel breast implant manufacturers, ProtoGen bladder slings, hernia mesh products, and different manufacturers of artificial hip and knee joint implants, as well as claims involving Baycol, Vioxx, Bextra, hormone replacement therapy drugs, and certain types of female birth control products.
Mr. Alley graduated from the University of Florida in 1978 and received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Alabama in 1980. Mr. Alley is very active in his community having served on various charitable organizations including being a former board member of the Florida Chapter of ALS, University of Florida’s Gator Boosters, and the Gasparilla Scholarship Foundation.
Mr. Alley was selected by his peers once again for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 in the fields of Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation, and Mass Tort Litigation. Mr. Alley has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2011.
Additionally, Mr. Alley has been recognized by Super Lawyers since 2014 as a top personal injury attorney in the State of Florida for his experience and professional achievements.
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Unsafe Drug and Products
- 1981, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- Hillsborough County Bar Association - Litigation, Torts and Insurance Practice Sections
- American Bar Associations - Litigation, Torts and Insurance Practice Sections
- Florida Bar - Trial Lawyers Section
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association of Justice
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- University of Alabama, J.D., 1980
- University of Florida, B.S., 1978