Craig Stewart is a current member of the Florida Bar's Workers' Compensation Section. He attended Eastern Michigan University before going to the University of Florida, College of Law for graduate studies, receiving his Juris Doctor in 1997.
Prior to working with Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Stewart was an Assistant State Attorney for Florida’s Fifth Judicial Court in Ocala from 1997-2000. After that, he worked as both a workers’ compensation defense attorney and a workers’ compensation claimants’ attorney. He now focuses on helping workers’ compensation claimants get the compensation they deserve.
- Workers' Compensation
- Florida Bar
- 1997-2000 State Attorney's Office, Florida's 5th Judicial Circuit, Ocala, FL, Assistant State Attorney
- 2000-2006 Law Office of Edward T. Lefever, PA., Ocala, FL, Work Comp defense attorney
- 2006 Harris, Guidi, Rosner & Dunlap, Jacksonville, FL, Work Comp claimant's attorney
- 2006-2010 Miller, Kagan, Rodriguez & Silver, Sarasota and Fort Myers, FL, Work Comp defense attorney
- Eastern Michigan University, B.S. in Public Law & Govt, with honors, 1992
- University of Florida, College of Law, 1996, with honors, Book Award in Children's Law