Tyler R. Kobylinski is an attorney in Morgan & Morgan's Orlando office. Born in Orlando, Florida, Mr. Kobylinski has spent his entire life in the City Beautiful, where he currently lives with his wife and two children. Mr. Kobylinski obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida and continued his education at the Florida A&M University College of Law furthering his roots in the Orlando community.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Kobylinski worked for Florida's largest insurance defense firm where he focused his practice on the defense of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls and trip and falls, and product liability cases. Mr. Kobylinski now uses this valuable experience and insight to fight for injured clients.
- Federal District Court - Middle District of Florida
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- University of Central Florida
In The Media