Luis Agosto and Melissa Alicea v. Diversified Land Management, LLC
Ryan Will joined Morgan & Morgan in 2019. He currently leads Florida’s fire litigation section, focusing on wrongful death, catastrophic injuries, and property damage. He also litigates claims in Florida's state and federal courts, involving the violation of civil rights. Before joining the firm, Ryan served as a prosecutor in Florida’s Seventh Judicial Circuit, where he was responsible for the investigation and prosecution of homicide and death penalty cases. Ryan has been repeatedly recognized for litigating tough cases. He has spent his career giving a voice to victims and providing justice for those who are injured.
A native of Daytona Beach, Ryan is actively involved in the community and aids local charities. He serves on the Board of the SMA Foundation, a treatment provider for mental health and substance abuse. He is also an executive board member of the Daytona Beach West Rotary and the Tiger Bay Club of Volusia County, volunteers in public schools, and coaches youth athletics.
Ryan is a graduate of the University of Florida and Cumberland School of Law. When not working, he can be found enjoying the outdoors with his wife, Bryn and their children.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Cumberland School of Law, 2005
- University of Florida, 2002
- Daytona Beach West Rotary
- SMA Foundation
- Tiger Bay Club of Volusia County
- Volusia County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Dunn-Blount Chapter
- The Florida Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
In the News