Aristides Diaz is committed to championing the many innocent and voiceless individuals who have been injured by the negligence of the rich and powerful corporations. Those who seek profits at the expense of people's safety must be held accountable for their actions. Mr. Diaz has dedicated his legal career to ensuring that those who are wrongly injured get the justice that they deserve.
Mr. Diaz received his Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Florida in 1987. Thereafter, he joined the Navy and became an F-14 Radar Intercept Office assigned to VFA-14 (the "Top Hatters") out of N.A.S. Oceana, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. In addition to his flight duties, Mr. Diaz discovered his passion for the law while serving as the squadron's Legal Officer.
After leaving the Navy, Mr. Diaz continued his studies at Florida State College of Law where he earned a Juris Doctorate in 1997. As an attorney, Mr. Diaz has represented small business owners, doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, and homeowners in a variety of cases in his 25 year career.
Mr. Diaz passionately and aggressively represents his clients to obtain the best possible results as quickly as possible. He treats each client with the respect and dignity to which they are entitled and prides himself in representing his client's interest to the utmost of his ability.
- B.S. Finance California State University, Sacramento 1987
- Florida State College of Law, Juris Doctorate 1997
- Past President, Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
- Co-Chair; Early Childhood Development Committee
- Orange County Blue Ribbon Panel on Education
- Co-General Counsel, Orange County Charter Review Commission
- Past Legal Advisor, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando
- Past Chair, Judicial Nominating Commission, Fifth District Court of Appeal
- Past Chair; Member, Diversity Committee, Orange County Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Florida, Standing Committee on Fairness and Diversity
- Florida state bar
- United States District Court for the Northern
- Middle, and Southern Districts.
Awards and Recognitions
- Leadership Excellence Award
- Hispanic Bar Association 2001