Roger Brown is a partner in the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group and handles cases throughout South Florida. Mr. Brown handles a wide variety of complex business litigation on a contingency-fee basis, including contract disputes, business torts, real estate, professional malpractice, misrepresentation and fraud claims, shareholder and partnership disputes, and more. He regularly handles matters in both state and federal courts.
In addition to litigating general business matters, Mr. Brown also manages all of Morgan & Morgan’s construction cases in South Florida. Notably, Mr. Brown is Board Certified in construction law by the Florida Bar – an honor reserved for lawyers recognized as “experts” in all aspects of construction law and is a distinction bestowed on less than 1% of Florida Bar members. He also serves on the Palm Beach County Bar Association Construction Law Committee.
Mr. Brown’s career has been dedicated to representing owners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and design professionals in all types of construction disputes, which he does on a contingency-fee basis. He handles claims involving construction defects, nonpayment, schedule delays, payment and performance bonds, lien foreclosures, designer malpractice, and other contract matters. Mr. Brown’s ultimate goal is to use his experience and resources to maximize the potential recovery in your case.
Mr. Brown graduated from Boston College and the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Mr. Brown can be reached at: RBrown@ForThePeople.com or (561) 227-5858.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
Seminars & Articles
- Construction Law for Public Projects Seminar - Bond Claims, Contractor Claims and Damages, Orlando, Florida (April 2015)
- Are Millions at Risk to Win a Contract Worth Thousands? Florida Court Says Professionals May Not Limit Personal Liability, ACTIONLINE, Vol. XXXII, No. 1 (Summer 2010)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Construction Law Committee
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D.
- Boston College, B.A., Computer Science
|Grey Construction v. Royal Estates of Cooper City||Construction Defect & Payment Lawyers|
Grey Construction v. Royal Estates of Cooper City
In The Media
The Real Deal