Zachary O'Neill is an attorney in the West Palm Beach office of Morgan & Morgan. He was born and raised in Jupiter, Florida and is a life-long Palm Beach County resident. He received his Bachelor's Degree from Florida State University and graduated with his JD from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. O'Neill was an Assistant State Attorney in Palm Beach County for 3 years, where he advocated for the rights of crime victims in every type of case from Battery to Attempted Murder. He is an experienced trial attorney having tried dozens of jury trials and non-jury trials.
In 2020, Mr. O'Neill was given the Palm Beach County Traffic Safety Committee award for Prosecution in recognition of his work prosecuting DUI defendants.
Mr. O'Neill concentrates his practice on Personal Injury cases here in Palm Beach County. He specializes in automobile, motorcycle, trucking, and boating incidents.
- Florida State University, B.S., 2016
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2019
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section
- Sunfest Risk Management Committee, Vice Chair
Awards and Recognitions
- 2020 Award for Prosecution from the Traffic Safety Committee of the Palm Beach County