Carolin Adams vs. Guy Halgren
Richard Moronez v. Walmart Stores East, LP
Edward C. Combs, Jr. is a premises liability attorney at the Melbourne, Florida office of Morgan & Morgan, P.A. Mr. Combs focuses his practice on representing clients who have been seriously injured as a result of the negligence of a property owner. Mr. Combs handles all types of accidents that occur at retail shops, restaurants, parks, apartment or condo complexes, hotels, swimming pools, parking lots, or any other location on which a dangerous condition exists.
Edward Combs received his undergraduate degree in Biological Science: Advanced Studies in Neurobiology and Cellular Physiology from the University of Maryland, College Park. He graduated cum laude from Barry University School of Law, where he served as Executive Editor of the Barry Law Review. Mr. Combs is licensed to practice law in Florida and is admitted in all Florida state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
Mr. Combs is a member of the Florida Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association, and the George C. Young First Central Florida American Inns of Court, a professional organization designed to improve the skills, professionalism and ethics of the bench and bar. Additionally, Edward Combs has been appointed to The Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Rules Advisory Committee for a three-year term. Mr. Combs is also AV-Rated by Hubbell-Martindale.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- University of Maryland, College Park, Biological Science: Advanced Studies in Neurobiology and Cellular Physiology
- Barry University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Executive Editor, Barry Law Review
- The Florida Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Orange County Bar Association
- The George C. Young First Central Florida American Inns of Court
- The Florida Bar Workers' Compensation Rules Advisory Committee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- All Florida state courts