Jolie Pavlos works out of Morgan & Morgan's Orlando office, the same city where she was born and raised. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Political Science and a minor in Legal Studies. She later earned her Juris Doctorate degree, with honors, from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia. While attending law school, Ms. Pavlos was an editor of the Emory Law Journal and President of Emory’s Legal Association for Women Students. She also worked as a Judicial Intern at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Ms. Pavlos currently works in Morgan & Morgan's Employee Rights Group handling claims on behalf of employees against employers, including Wage and Hour violations, discrimination claims, Family Medical Leave Act claims, ADA claims, retaliation claims and other employment claims. She represents individuals as well as class and collective actions.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Political Science and Legal Studies
- The Florida Bar
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- The United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit