Jesse Rowe was born in Baltimore, Maryland where he fell in love with good seafood, lacrosse, and NFL football. He moved to Orlando, Florida in 1997 and was quick to call it home. After high school, Mr. Rowe attended the University of Central Florida and became a member of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity. In 2007, he graduated with honors and received his Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies.
In 2007, Mr. Rowe began his legal career as a workers’ compensation paralegal. In 2014, Mr. Rowe graduated Cum Laude with his Juris Doctorate from Florida A&M University Law School and was admitted to the Florida Bar. Since then, his sole career focus has been representing injured workers in their workers’ compensation claims.
Mr. Rowe is a member of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Florida Bar, Florida Workers’ Advocates, Florida Justice Associate, Judge William Wieland Inn of Court, and Co-Chair of the Orange County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Committee.
Mr. Rowe resides in Winter Garden, Florida with his wife and daughter.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Florida Justice Association
- Judge William Wieland Inn of Court
- Orange County Bar Association - Workers’ Compensation Committee Co-Chair
- University of Central Florida, B.S. Legal Studies, 2007
- Florida A&M University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2014