Jesse Rowe was born in Baltimore, Maryland where he fell in love with good seafood, lacrosse, and NFL football. He moved to Orlando, Florida in 1997 and was quick to call it home. In 2007, he graduated with honors from the University of Central Florida and received his bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies with a minor in Criminal Justice.
In 2007, Mr. Rowe began his legal career as a workers' compensation paralegal for injured workers. In 2014, Mr. Rowe graduated Cum Laude with his Juris Doctorate from Florida A&M University School of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar. Since then, his sole career focus has been representing injured workers in their workers' compensation claims.
Mr. Rowe is a member of the Workers' Compensation Section of the Florida Bar, Florida Workers' Advocates and is a committee chair in the Judge William Wieland Inn of Court.
Mr. Rowe resides in Ormond Beach, Florida with his wife and children.
- Social Media and Electronic Discovery: New Technology, Same Issues
- Florida A & M University Law Review, Fall 2013
- 9 Fla. A & M U. L. Rev. 239
- New Technology, Same Issues
- The Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- News & 440 Report, Fall 2022
- University of Central Florida, B.S. Legal Studies, 2007
- Florida A&M University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2014
- Florida Bar Workers' Compensation Section
- Florida Workers' Advocates
- Judge William Wieland Inn of Court