- Florida Tesla Accident Lawyers
- Florida Labor Law Attorneys
- Florida Wrongful Termination Lawyers
- Florida Traffic Laws
- What Forms Do I Need for My Workers’ Compensation Claim in Florida?
- What Is the Florida Discrimination Law Process?
- How to Hire the Best Discrimination Lawyer in FL
- Florida Slip and Fall Settlements 2019
- Hire the Best Fire Injury Lawyers in FL
- How to Hire the Best Hurricane Damage Lawyer in Florida
- How to Find Golf Cart Accident Lawyers in Florida
- How to Find the Best FL Real Estate Dispute Attorney
- How Do You Qualify for Disability in Florida?
- Where Can I Find the Best Car Insurance Attorney in Florida?
- Death from Car Wreck in Florida: What Should I Do
- How to Handle a Diminished Car Accident Value Calculator in Florida
- How to Find the Best Arthritis and Disability Lawyers in Florida
- Are All Estates Required to Go Through Probate in Florida?
- What’s the Definition of “Diminished Value” in Florida?
- Florida Driving Laws: What Do I Need to Know
- Where Can I Find Help for My Product Liability Cases in Florida?
- Florida PIP Insurance Litigation Attorneys
- Florida (FL) Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Coronavirus Wrongful Termination in Florida
- Coronavirus Nursing Home Neglect in Florida
- COVID-19 Funeral Home Neglect in Florida
- Hurricane Insurance Claim Attorneys in Florida
- Florida Labor Laws
- What Should I Do After a Water Park Injury in FL?
- What Is the Definition of Elder Abuse in Florida?
- What Is the Cost of Probate in Florida?
- What Is the Workers' Compensation Process in Florida?
- What Is the Average Cost of Homeowners Insurance in Florida?
- How to Report a Nursing Home in Florida
- What Is the Best Way to File a Diminished Value Claim in Florida?
- What Is the Average Lyft Accident Settlement Amount in Florida?
- What Does It Cost to Probate a Will in Florida?
- How Can I Apply for Disability in Florida?
- How to File a Complaint for a Breach of Contract in Florida
- What Is the Process for Recording a Will in Florida?
Dental Malpractice Lawyers Florida
A trip to the dentist is not most people’s idea of a good time. Still, we grin and bear it because our health is important and because we trust that the dentist or orthodontist will take care of us (ideally precluding future appointments). Unfortunately, that trust is often misplaced. Like any other kinds of doctors, dentists and orthodontists sometimes make mistakes. When their negligence harms you or a loved one, you may not know where to turn.
Morgan & Morgan’s dental malpractice attorneys are here for you. Our firm works tirelessly on behalf of dental malpractice victims as well as people hurt in car crashes, truck crashes, slip-and-falls, and other incidents. With our help, you may be able to recover significant financial compensation for medical costs, lost wages, and other damages.
What Are Some Examples of Dental Malpractice?
You may be thinking to yourself, “Going to the dentist always hurts. Since when is that grounds for a lawsuit?” But pain is not the same as harm, and procedures must not cause more damage than necessary. Here are some common problems that might constitute dental malpractice:
- Complications related to anesthesia
- Wrong procedure or operation performed
- Failure to diagnose oral disease such as cancer
- Infection caused by procedure
- Object mistakenly left in patient’s mouth
- Wrongful death
Why Hire a Florida Dental Malpractice Lawyer?
If you’ve been injured by dental malpractice, you may be tempted to resolve the case as quickly as possible (which is what the insurance company wants). But by doing so, you could cost yourself tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. A dental malpractice lawyer can make sure you receive full and fair compensation. The attorneys at Morgan & Morgan can also:
- Determine if or how your dentist breached their duty of care
- Enlist expert witnesses to establish how care was breached
- Show that the breach of care directly caused you harm
- Gather and present evidence to bolster your claim
- Gauge the strength of your case as well as its value
- Guide you through the process from start to finish
Best of all, there is no risk to you: We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means there’s no cost to get started, and we get paid only if you win.
Why Hire Morgan & Morgan?
If you live in Florida, especially Orlando, you probably already know that Morgan & Morgan is not your average law firm. We’re a family-run company that treats its clients as if they’re one of the Morgans. Our more than 700 attorneys and over 2,600 support staff give every case — and client — the time and attention they deserve.
We pair that small-firm care with big-firm resources. Most boutique law firms don’t have our financial capital or cutting-edge technology. We can go toe-to-toe with the biggest insurance companies in the country and win. That’s how Morgan & Morgan has recovered more than $9 billion for our clients, and that’s why our motto is For The People, Not The Powerful.
How Do I Get Started?
With the help of a Morgan & Morgan dental malpractice lawyer, you may be able to recover financial compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. There’s no cost upfront, and it’s 100% free unless you win. Get started today by scheduling a free, no-obligation case evaluation.