Daytona Beach Slip & Fall
Whether you have been injured in a grocery store, a shopping mall, or a negligently maintained office building, our Daytona Beach attorneys can work with you to help you receive payment for the damages you have incurred, including medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
To contact us today in regard to your claim, please complete our free, no obligation case review form today.
Highlighted Slip & Fall: Supermarket
One of the biggest culprits in supermarket related slip and fall cases is water tracked, dripped, or pooled on a tile floor. There are certain parts of the store where water or other tripping hazards are more likely:
- The produce
- The floral department
- The restrooms
- The ice case
Because these are areas collect water in the course of normal use the store needs to take preemptive measures to prevent accidents from taking place. Employees should make regular surveys of these high-risk areas to notice any pooled water and have it removed immediately.
Grocery stores have a responsibility to clean up trip and fall hazards like spilled products within a "reasonable" amount of time. If you can prove the spill was there for longer than is “reasonable” via photographic or anecdotal evidence from witnesses, you may be eligible to receive compensation for any injuries you sustained.
Other Types of Premises Liability Lawsuits We Handle
Our Daytona Beach premises liability lawyers do not limit their practice to slip and fall claims. We also represent clients in the following types of cases in Florida:
- Swimming pool accidents, including cases involving improperly secured or supervised pool areas
- Escalator and elevator incident
- Assaults due to negligent or inadequate security
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or toxic materials, including mold and lead paint
- Injuries from falling objects
- Failure to warn a visitor of a dangerous condition on the property
- Inadequate maintenance
- Injuries at restaurants and bars
- Exposed tree roots
- Dog bites
- Collapsed decks and balconies
- Defective stairs and railings, including broken steps and missing handrails
- Accidents caused by uneven terrain or slippery surfaces
Our Daytona Beach attorneys handle claims involving negligent property conditions at construction sites and other dangerous work locations. If you are an employee injured at a dangerous worksite, you may be able to seek damages through Florida’s workers’ compensation system. In addition, your lawyer may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against any third parties (such as a sub-contractor or manufacturer of a defective piece of equipment) if their negligence contributed to your injuries.\
Other Volusia County Communities We Serve:
- Holly Hill
- Lake Helen
- And all other surrounding Volusia County communities.
Offices near You
Current call wait: 6 seconds