Bicycle Accident Attorney in Miami703 Waterford Way, Suite 1000
Miami, FL 33126
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Miami Bicycle Accident Lawyer
If you get injured in a bicycle accident in Miami, you’ll likely have a rough time trying to recover damages. That’s because Florida recently made some plaintiff-unfriendly amendments to its tort laws. For instance, you now have only two years to file a claim instead of the usual four-year deadline. And if you are more than 51 percent at fault for the accident, you can’t recover damages. Add that to the state’s no-fault system, and things become even more complicated. Your best hope at securing the compensation you need and deserve lies with hiring a Miami bicycle accident lawyer from Morgan and Morgan.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Why Morgan and Morgan?
Granted, you’ll come across many injury firms in Miami, but there’s only one Morgan and Morgan. Here’s why we’re different:
- We’re America’s largest injury firm.
- Our team of over 1,000 attorneys are licensed in all 50 states.
- We have represented over 500,000 families in America.
- We have won more than $20 billion in settlements and verdicts.
- Our injury firm receives more than 5,000 calls a day from individuals injured due to negligence.
- We never settle for less unless it is the best offer.
- We won’t charge you anything upfront unless you win.
Your Rights After a Bicycle Accident Explained
Don’t pay attention to the stereotypes about cyclists being careless and reckless on the road; you have rights that deserve to be protected, just like any other regular vehicle operator in Florida. Specifically, you have the right to:
- seek medical attention and treatment for injuries sustained;
- file a police report and document the accident;
- gather evidence, including witness statements and photographs;
- consult with a personal injury attorney to understand your legal options;
- pursue compensation for damages incurred, and
- negotiate with insurance companies or file a lawsuit in court if necessary to recover damages.
Who Can Be Held Responsible for the Accident?
Liability can fall on many different parties. Ultimately, the specifics of your case will determine who owes you compensation. It could be the other driver, a construction company, a bicycle part manufacturer, or even a government agency. That’s one of the things we can help you figure out if you hire our firm to represent you.
There’s Only One Morgan and Morgan
Nothing scares insurance companies more than finding out that the plaintiff not only has legal representation but a powerful one. That’s the effect attorneys at Morgan and Morgan have on the other side. If you have questions about your case, please contact us today by filling out our free case evaluation form.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews