Atlanta Uber Accidents
With its amazing food, lively music scene, and history as an epicenter of the civil rights movement, it’s no wonder half a million people call Atlanta home. Because it’s not the most walkable city, many folks use Uber to get around town. Unfortunately, with so many residents and visitors using rideshares, accidents are bound to happen.
The good news is, Morgan & Morgan’s Uber attorneys are here to help. Our legal experts work diligently on behalf of people injured in Uber accidents as well as those who are hurt in truck crashes, slip-and-falls, and other personal injury cases. With our assistance, you may be able to recover significant financial compensation for medical costs, lost wages, and other damages.
Why Hire an Atlanta Uber Lawyer?
If you were injured as a passenger in an Uber accident, you may be able to recover compensation for past and future medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. The Uber lawyers at Morgan & Morgan have several avenues they can pursue:
- If an Uber driver was at fault for your injury: Your best chance of getting the compensation you need is probably through third party liability insurance. These policies pay up to $1 million per accident for personal injuries and property damage. As a passenger, you may be covered through these policies.
- If another driver was at fault for your injury: If someone other than the Uber driver was responsible for the crash, you may be able to recover damages from the at-fault driver through their insurance provider.
Best of all, there’s no risk to you: We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning there’s no cost to get started, and we get paid only if you recover a favorable settlement or jury verdict.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
It’s impossible to know the value of a particular case without reviewing the facts. Every claim is different, and there are dozens of factors that determine what constitutes full and fair compensation.
That said, over the past 30 years, Morgan & Morgan has recovered more than $9 billion for over 100,000 clients. We’ve shown time and again that we have what it takes to secure favorable settlements and win cases that go to trial.
How Long Will My Case Take?
Uber cases and other personal injury claims are complex, and therefore, settlements and trials can take months, if not years, to conclude. Often an insurance company will draw out the process in the hope that you’ll grow impatient. While it may be tempting to settle quickly, it’s important that you never accept less than what your case is worth. You could cost yourself tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Morgan & Morgan Difference
You may have seen our ads on television or passed our billboards on your commute, but we’re no ordinary law firm. We got to where we are today by treating every client like family, and we maintain that mentality to this day. From start to finish, our legal team gives every case the time and attention it deserves.
We pair that small-firm care with big-firm resources. Most boutique law firms don’t have our financial capital, connections, or cutting-edge technology. We have the resources to go up against the biggest companies in the country (like Uber) and to do whatever it takes to win.
At Morgan & Morgan, we care about the communities we serve. We’re proud to say we’ve teamed up with many Atlanta charities, including:
- Cam and Madi’s Promise, advocating for children and families in Georgia facing developmental disabilities
- Covenant House, providing shelter, meals, and unconditional love for homeless youths in Atlanta and across the country
- Huntington’s Disease Society of America, dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by the progressive brain disorder
Contact Morgan & Morgan
If you were injured in an Uber accident, it may be tempting to accept the first settlement offer you receive. But doing so will rarely lend to the best outcome. With the help of a Morgan & Morgan rideshare lawyer, you may be able to recover significant financial compensation. There’s no cost upfront, and it’s 100% free unless you win. Get started today by scheduling a free case evaluation.