Bicycle Accident Attorney in Atlanta191 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 4200
Atlanta, GA 30303
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Atlanta Bicycle Accident Lawyer
A bicycle accident in Atlanta can change your life. The last thing you want is to deal with mean and selfish insurance companies while nursing your injuries or even grieving a loved one. That’s where an Atlanta bicycle accident lawyer from Morgan and Morgan steps in to fight for you and ensure you receive your much-deserved compensation. If you have questions about the bicycle accident or need someone to review your case for free, please fill out this form to get started.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
What Happens During the Free Case Evaluation?
The whole point of a free case evaluation is to establish whether you may have a valid case against the other party. The truth is that bicycle accident cases are complex. Add that to the unfair treatment cyclists get on our roads, and you'll realize that the odds are against you from the very beginning, especially if you don't seek legal counsel. With our free case evaluation, we will have a better understanding of your case and decide whether we can assign one of our attorneys to represent you.
Damages You May Be Entitled To
After a bicycle accident, our attorneys may be able to help you recover damages. These refer to the losses you've suffered as a result of the accident. Examples include:
- Medical expenses coverage for injuries sustained
- Compensation for pain and suffering endured
- Reimbursement for lost wages or income due to injuries
- Coverage for property damage, such as damage to the bicycle
- Compensation for any permanent disability or disfigurement suffered
- Reimbursement and compensation for death and funeral expenses (if your loved one dies in the accident)
How Much Does It Cost to Hire an Attorney?
- You won't have to pay anything upfront.
- Attorney fees are contingent on winning your case.
- Your attorney is motivated to get you the best outcome.
- Even if you have limited funds, you can still access legal representation.
- Your attorney will work hard to maximize your compensation.
Contact a Morgan and Morgan Bicycle Accident Specialist
Allowing attorneys at Morgan and Morgan to represent you is no doubt a statement move. It sends a clear message to the other party that you're not prepared to play games with your claim. And because insurance companies all over the nation know who we are, they know we are never afraid to go to court to fight for the rights of the injured. Contact us today for a free case review.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews