As an attorney and a former social worker, I understand how to help those in need. In the workers’ compensation field, it is imperative to be able to quickly and efficiently assist those injured workers who suddenly find themselves in severe pain, in severe economic circumstances, and without any means for earning income to provide for themselves or for their families.
As a bilingual attorney, a large part of my practice is dedicated to serving the special needs of the Hispanic Community. At Morgan & Morgan, we participate in outreach activities and volunteer programs to ensure that the members of both the English and Spanish-speaking worlds understand their rights and have access to valuable resources.
- Workers’ Compensation
- The Georgia Bar
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- University of Georgia, B.S.W, 2001
- Completed a Course Concentration in Spanish
- University of Georgia, J.D., 2006
- Journal of Intellectual Property
- Member of the Editorial Board for Mock Trial