- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Columbus Slip & Fall
If the carelessness of a property owner caused your slip and fall accident, you shouldn’t be on the hook for your expensive medical bills. Property owners in Columbus and the surrounding areas have a responsibility to keep up their properties in a reasonably safe condition to protect visitors from harm.
The premises liability lawyers in our Columbus office may be able to help you recover compensation for the injuries you have suffered while on another’s property. Our attorneys can work with you to help you receive payment for the damages you have incurred, including medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Georgia’s “Attractive Nuisance” Doctrine
In addition, the law in Georgia imposes a duty on property owners to keep their premises free from any hazards that might attract and injure children.
Under this doctrine, property owners can be held liable for injuries that occur to trespassing children who are hurt by unsafe property conditions, such as inadequately secured pools and trampolines, as well as abandoned appliances and equipment.
If your child has been hurt because of an unsafe condition on a neighbor’s property, our slip and fall attorneys may be able to help you secure compensation for the damages you have incurred.
Other Types of Premises Liability Lawsuits Our Attorneys Handle
Our lawyers do not limit their practice to slip and fall claims. We also represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Swimming pool accidents, including cases involving improperly secured or supervised pool areas
- Escalator and elevator accidents
- Assaults due to negligent or inadequate security
- Injuries from falling objects
- Collapsed decks and balconies
- Defective stairs and railings, including broken steps and missing handrails
- Accidents caused by uneven terrain
Our lawyers handle claims involving negligent property conditions at construction sites and other dangerous work locations. If you are an employee injured at a dangerous worksite, you may be able to seek damages through Georgia’s workers’ compensation system.
Other Muscogee County Communities We Serve:
- Bibb City
- Custer Terrace
- Fort Benning
- And all other surrounding communities.