- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Savannah Insurance Claims
For victims of injury or property damage, a fruitless battle with a Savannah insurance company is a common occurrence. Some insurers will fight their own policyholders, ignoring years of faithful premiums, all to save money some for their organization.
Fortunately, many states — including Georgia — have enacted special laws designed to put a stop to this type of behavior. You need an attorney who understands the nature of insurance claims, and how best to fight against the companies that deny them.
At Morgan & Morgan, our insurance dispute attorneys have significant experience helping clients recover benefits to which they were entitled. Your insurance company has immense resources and the willpower to fight for their interests. But we do, as well. If you were denied a claim by your insurance provider, we may be able to help.
The Concept of Bad Faith
The key to pursuing any denied insurance claim is the concept of bad faith, which can manifest in a variety of ways, including:
- Ignoring claims or other communications for policyholders;
- Denying claims without conducting an investigation;
- Misrepresenting the coverage the insured’s policy provides;
- Failing to provide a basis for claims denial;
- Failing to promptly inform the insured that additional information is needed to adjust a claim; and
- Denying a claim or failing to promptly adjust a claim without a valid reason.
Hiring an Experienced Savannah Attorney
Determining bad faith can be quite difficult. A knowledgeable attorney can delve into these complex laws, while also helping to maximize your chances of getting the compensation you need.
Morgan & Morgan is committed to helping our clients resolve insurance claims in a variety of practices, such as motor vehicle accidents, homeowner’s insurance natural disasters, and business property losses.
Contact Us Today
If you believe your insurance claim was unfairly denied, we can help. To learn what our Savannah insurance claim attorneys may be able to do for you, please fill out our free, no-risk case evaluation form today.