- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Brunswick Car Accident
Although car accidents happen in the blink of an eye, their effects can last a lifetime.
If you have been in one, you know how traumatic the shock, pain, and fear can be. Furthermore, your difficulties may continue beyond the crash: many injuries from automobile accidents require long periods of rehabilitation and run-up overwhelming medical bills.
On top of everything else, some accident victims have to deal with another struggle—this time, with their insurance companies. Many have to fight to receive their rightful compensation after being underpaid or denied altogether, even if their accident was the result of someone else’s negligence.
At Morgan & Morgan, we understand that a car accident can leave you feeling helpless and frustrated. We can fight for you, helping you recover your rightful insurance claim and holding all negligent parties accountable. We treat our clients like family and will take your case personally.
We fight For The People, Not The Powerful, and have, to date, won over $13 billion for our clients so far. Our Brunswick car accident lawyers have the experience, expertise, and resources to fight for the compensation you deserve.
To learn more, fill out our free, no-risk case evaluation form today. Your consultation is free, you never pay anything out-of-pocket, and there’s no fee unless we win your case.
Morgan & Morgan
How Serious Are Traffic Accidents in Georgia?
If you have been involved in a traffic accident in Georgia, you are not alone; recent years have been dangerous for drivers in the state. In 2019, Georgia ranked 4th in the nation for deadly accidents, with the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) reporting the following:
- 404,043 total crashes
- 147,225 injuries
- 1,584 fatalities
What Should I Do if I’m in an Accident?
The following are some important steps you should take if you are injured in a traffic accident in Georgia:
- Get medical attention. Make sure that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. Seek out medical care for any injuries you received in the accident immediately. Keep all documentation and medical records in case they might be needed later.
- File a police report. In Georgia, it is mandatory to file a police report for all accidents. A police report can serve as an important piece of evidence when determining who was at fault and can support claims for injuries that may only become apparent later.
- Exchange insurance information. Get the insurance information of the other driver. If they do not have insurance, make a note of this. Do not admit fault during this exchange or at any time following the accident.
- Gather evidence. Take photos at the site of the incident, both of the accident scene and the damage that occurred. Be sure to capture multiple angles to get the best documentation of the damage. Good photos can be compelling evidence if legal action is required.
- Contact a lawyer. A lawyer can help you in every aspect of your case, from proving that negligence played a factor in your accident to helping secure your insurance claim, along with any other compensation you are entitled to.
How Can a Lawyer Help?
Hiring a lawyer can allow you to focus on healing from your injuries while they seek the compensation you deserve for your accident. An attorney will:
- Investigate your accident. An experienced attorney knows what to look for when it comes to an accident investigation and will review all relevant evidence, including police reports, medical records, and eyewitness testimony.
- Build a strong case. A lawyer will use the information they’ve learned in their investigation to build your best case. This includes using evidence and expert testimony to demonstrate the extent of your injuries and how negligence played a role.
- Seek full and fair compensation. If you are having trouble collecting your full claim or have damages that go beyond it, a car accident attorney will help negotiate for the highest possible settlement and take it to court if the offer is not enough.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Receive?
If you prove negligence played a role in your automobile accident injuries, you could be eligible for compensation that includes:
- Current and future medical costs
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Lost wages and earning capacity
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
- Funeral expenses
Contact Morgan & Morgan
If you are suffering from the physical and emotional toll of a traffic accident, you don’t have to go it alone. Contact the Morgan & Morgan Brunswick office. You’ll have access to a nationwide network of over 800 lawyers and 3,000 support staff, ready to help you pursue full and fair compensation.
Let us put our skills to work for you. Your initial consultation is always free, and you never pay anything out-of-pocket. There is never a fee unless we win your case. To learn more, complete our free, no-risk case evaluation form and an attorney will contact you.